When documents have come to the end of their life and no longer need to be stored, then shredding is the sensible way to dispose of them.
Shredding provides certainty about security and prevents confidential information from getting into the wrong hands.
When selecting a service provider make sure they can offer you:
- Your own account manager
- Mobile shredding at your premises
- Scheduled or ad-hoc collections
- Your own secure consoles or bins for storing paper waste
- 100% of paper waste will be recycled
- Secure destruction of digital / electronic media / hard drives
- Software that provides a full audit trail of your confidential waste
We recommend sourcing a local service provider for the best results.
If you plan to buy a product or service for your business in the next 12 months please complete the form below.