At B2B LEEDS we don’t believe in a “one-size-fits-all” when finding a professional cleaning partner.
Businesses operate differently even if they trade within the same industry sector. The Leeds city business landscape is very diverse and needs an almost strategic approach to sourcing new service providers.
Below are a few questions to ask and answer when choosing a Leeds cleaning service provider.
- What kind of chemicals are to be used in cleaning?
- How much does the cleaning company charge for a service?
- What are the other services that this cleaning company provides and how much are they?
- Is the cleaning company insured?
- Does the cleaning company offer any satisfaction guarantee?
- What happens if the customer is not happy with the end result?
- How many cleaners will be dispatched to clean?
- What is the cleaning company’s reputation?
- Will the cleaning add value to your business?
- Will you save money?
- How long have they been in business?
- Can the cleaning company provide references?
- Does the cleaning company train its employees and managers?
- Does the cleaning company perform background checks?
- What types of cleaning methods and equipment is the cleaning company using?
For the best results we recommend sourcing a local company.
If you plan to buy a product or service for your business in the next 12 months please complete the form below.