Moving offices without causing disruption to your business can be a complex and stressful experience. Finding the right service provider can also be ‘a luck of the draw’ scenario so we suggest having a wish list of what you expect from your removal company
Your office removal service provider should offer the following:
- Fast, efficient and secure service with minimal business disruption
- All fixtures, furniture and fittings dismantled and reassembled
- Your complete office moved over a single weekend
- Cleaning service available for your old and new offices
- Removals fully planned and managed from start to finish
- Secure short or long term commercial storage available for all items
- Full crate hire service available
- Hire crates delivered prior to the move, if required
- Bespoke crates created for special items
- Packing service available on request
- Confidential paper waste securely removed, shredded and recycled
- Disposal and recycling of redundant office furniture and equipment
- Full IT infrastructure migration service
- IT systems and servers up and running with minimal downtime
- Parking permits arranged in advance for all locations
- Unwanted CDs, DVDs and hard drives securely recycled
- Internal office removals
- Fully insured
We recommend moving your IT infrastructure first, so that your people can get connected and back at their desks after the move.
For the best results seek out a local service provider.
If you plan to buy a product or service for your business in the next 12 months please complete the form below.