Managers you should start by updating your risk assessment to manage the risk of coronavirus (COVID-19) in your business. This will help you to understand what you should do to work safely and protect people.
Where possible you should keep people 2 metres apart. If this is not viable, keeping 1 metre apart with risk mitigation is acceptable.
Cleaning, hygiene and handwashing
Keeping your workplace clean and frequent handwashing reduces the potential for coronavirus to spread. It is a critical part of making and keeping your business COVID-secure.
Talk to workers and provide information
Consult and involve people in the steps you’re taking to manage the risk of coronavirus in your workplace so you can:
- explain the changes you’re planning to work safely
- make sure changes will work and hear their ideas
- continue to operate your business safely
Working from home
If your people are working from home you should:
- provide the equipment they need, for example a computer, phone and videoconferencing facilities
- keep in regular contact with them, making sure you discuss their wellbeing
Make sure you consider the risk to workers who are particularly vulnerable to coronavirus and put controls in place to reduce that risk.
We recommend sourcing a Leeds based company for the best results.
If you plan to buy a product or service for your business in the next 12 months please complete the form below.