Bringing together a range of voices from across the digital sector and digital government to build on the conversation and practical actions from our first Women in Digital event last year. DWP is holding the event during Digital Leaders’ Week to share their story across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Through a range of keynote speeches, breakout sessions and panel discussions, they will share ideas and experiences on how to:
- Create an inclusive environment for all women in digital roles
- Inspire the next generation of women into the digital sector
- Build confidence and develop the ‘human/non-technical skills’ that women need to succeed in their careers
Women in Digital will feature a mix of speakers from the private and public sector and the chance to network, collaborate and take away knowledge and tools to help women in digital roles.
Attend the event to hear from speakers including:
- Sue Griffin, Head of User Support Services, DWP Digital
- Sumit Mistry, Program Director, Innovation & Transformation Centre, Salesforce
- Leena Haque, Senior UX Designer, BBC
- Jen Gagg, Home Office
- Avril Chester, Founder and CEO, Cancer Central
- Suzie Lewis, Managing Director, Transform for Value
The formal part of the event will come to close at 16:00 followed by an optional networking session.
he Trampery Old Street, 239 Old St, London EC1V 9EY
+44 (0) 20 7129 1176 | firstname.lastname@example.org