When relocating your business it is often necessary to place equipment or goods into storage.
Leeds has a mature business storage sector so we recommend you draw up a checklist to identify the best service provider.
Your commercial storage service provider should offer the following:
- No minimum or maximum storage period
- Packing service available on request
- Secure short or long term commercial storage available for all items
- Strictly guarded access, CCTV and security alarm systems 24/7
- Collection and delivery to and from any UK location
- Storage of excess stock
- Archived documents and paperwork
- Dedicated storage management
- Delivery and retrieval of stored goods at short notice
- Fixtures and furniture stored
- Full crate hire service available
- Hire crates delivered prior to the move, if required
- Bespoke crates created for special items
- Full insurance cover available through Lloyd’s Insurance
- Full inventory, archiving and retrieval management available
- IT equipment moved and stored
- National coverage
For the best results seek out a local service provider.
If you plan to buy a product or service for your business in the next 12 months please complete the form below.