When computers go wrong or viruses hit it is important to know who to call or what to do. There are many companies on the Leeds business landscape offering data recovery and related services.
When sourcing a data recovery service provider we recommend looking for the following:
- ability to recover data from broken or faulty hard drives
- ability to recover data from desktop, laptop, RAID servers
- ability to recover data from Windows, Mac, Linux operating systems
- ability to recover data from all types of mobile phone or tablet
- ability to recover data from CCTV drives
- certified engineers working in the business
- computer repairs and upgrade sevices
If they have the above you can be sure they will have the in-house ability to offer at minimum a good competitive service.
Desirable and must have services:
- free local collection
- no-fix no-fee policy
- next day courier service
- fixed pricing on data recovery
- strict GDPR awareness and non-disclosure privacy guarantees
- free diagnostics
- no-obligation quotes
- ISO9001 certified
Their aim should be to get you or your business up and running as quickly and cheaply as possible whilst offering a professional and prompt data recovery service.
For the best results we recommend sourcing a local service provider.
If you plan to buy a product or service for your business in the next 12 months please complete the form below.