Business Centres in Leeds are typically aimed at smaller businesses attracted to the convenience of modern premises that can accommodate modern ways of working post lockdown such as hot-desking or roaming as it now more often called. Business Centres are there to provide private and co-working office space with support to help your business grow.
Combined with all the essential support services you may need under one roof it makes business sense to take a closer look at what business centres have to offer.
When choosing a business centre look for the following Must Haves:
- Offer of a tour of the centre
- Professional office fitout
- Workshop space
- Broadband connectivity
- Clear and simple monthly billing
- Controlled security access
- Fully disability compliant
- Virtual office services
- Dedicated reception service
- Call handling
- Secure mail handling
- Meeting room and conferencing facilities
- Dedicated client waiting area with meet and greet service
- Shared kitchen access
- On-site parking
Business centres have improved significantly over time and provide entrepreneurs and businesses with access to information and advice to help their clients hit the ground running.
Desirable business centre additional benefits to seek out:
- Can provide intelligence about the economy of the area.
- Can help identify funding opportunities.
- Can arrange familiarisation trips of the area.
- Can provide contacts at partner organisations.
- Can help your business network and develop new contacts with local businesses and entrepreneurs.
We recommend creating a short list of Leeds based service providers for the best results.
If you plan to buy a product or service for your business in the next 12 months please complete the form below.