When planning your next business event it’s important to think about the food.
You have the right location and you have invited the right clients and now you need the right food. There are many businesses offering catering services in Leeds but how do you create a shortlist to ensure you are making the right choice?
Look for the following ‘must haves’ to help you get closer to the right choice:
- they are a local business using local produce when possible
- they are aware of environmental concerns such as using paper plates and containers instead of plastic
- they offer vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options
- they provide food setup, food serve and food clearance options
- they offer bespoke menu creation options
- they offer food tasting opportunities
- they have good food hygiene ratings
Look for experience in the following:
- business breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- onsite and offsite catering
- product launch events
- providing food stations
- employee parties and corporate events
- food delivery
- collaborating with other hospitality service providers
- they have a range of premium choices
- they can provide corporate branding on certain items (branding cakes and napkins for example)
- they display passion for creating and delivering outstanding food and service (look at promotional content for evidence)
- they have dedicated chefs
- they pride themselves in creating the ‘wow’ factor in food (look at promotional content for evidence)
- they have access to a network of contacts for additional services such as flowers, musicians, and performers (magicians, comedians, speakers)
- they provide discreet and professional waiting staff to serve drinks, canapés and delicacies
- they provide discounts for large catering needs
- they have up to 72 hours notice for orders (ideal for those unexpected occasions)
When seeking a service provider we recommend sourcing locally for the best results.
If you plan to buy a product or service for your business in the next 12 months please complete the form below.