A virtual office enables you to work wherever you want using your own devices, while still benefiting from the professional business image and communication technology that comes with being based in a traditional office.
Typical ingredients of a virtual office:
- Have an address at a prestigious location (first impressions)
- Local Telephone number with call forwarding
- Someone to answer the phone
- Printing and scanning facilities
- Postal mail forwarding or postal mail opening and scanning
- Meeting rooms access with video conferencing
- High speed internet access
- The majority of co-working spaces take payments on a monthly basis unlike traditional office leases, which tend to be paid quarterly. Find out how easy it would be for you to upgrade your package if you needed to make a quick new hire or increase how much space you’ve got.
Virtual space can come with some essential and fun perks such as:
- Free breakfasts and lunches
- Free beer and wine
- Kitchen spaces stocked with snacks and drinks
- Free exercise classes and clubs
- Recreational activities like dart boards, pool tables and table football
- Discounts with local businesses
What’s the security like?
Protecting your business data and equipment is vital, so check on the cyber security in place as well as the physical entry security.
- Is CCTV in place?
- Will anyone be manning the entrances and exits?
- Will members need a key to get in?
- Are there lockers in which you can store your important items?
With a virtual office your employees can work from anywhere but still have things like a mailing address, phone answering services, meeting rooms, and videoconferencing.
For the best results we recommend creating a short list of local service providers for the best results.
If you plan to buy a product or service for your business in the next 12 months please complete the form below.